Reminder for Sept 4th Mtg, now at RIT’s Center for Student Innovation
Quick reminder about the new location, and topic update… Please RSVP to info@AppRochester.com
1) We have a new, PERMANENT mtg place… RIT’s Center for Student Innovation (see below for map/directions)
2) Jennifer Shanley, of Zwirlz fame and prMac.com
will be presenting on the following topics:
, a new service from prMac.com to help you easily send beta versions for Ad Hoc testing
- prMac’s News / Press Release service from prMac by Jen
3) Our own Steve Maier will discuss the process of updating his Thoughts and Prayers app to include In App purchases
4) I’ll discuss the booth I booked for Rochester Comic Con. Let me know if you want your app featured and/or want to man the booth.
Jennifer has arranged for prMac/iBetatest to sponsor the food and drinks so let’s thank them. I helped write some code for iBetatest and I’m a paying customer of prMac, so I highly recommend them. It’s a very affordable way to get your press releases out to the right people, and help with searchability.
Follow signs to Lot S (D7 quadrant on map) and park in any Visitor space located as far forward and to the right as they can.
The building in front of them will be Crossroads (also in D7 on map), and the Center for Student Innovation is a round, glass building located behind it (marked as CSI in D6 on map).